Iitc mobile скачать
Ingress Intel Total Conversion
3rd October 2016
IITC is moving to a new website! You can find the latest news and versions at iitc.me.
It's early in the migration process, so if you find any problems on the new site, please report them in the IITC Community.
12th September 2015
IITC 0.25.0 has been released. This is a critical update to fix things after a Niantic site update.
Other changes include
- "Placeholder portals". Like stock intel, IITC creates clickable portals at the end of links. Portal highlighters won't work on these as they don't contain enough information
- Artifacts loading fixed after a change in data format by Niantic
- 'show-more-portals' plugin is no longer required - Niantic now return all portals at zoom 15, rather than zoom 17
- New plugin: "cache-details-on-map". Caches the portal details as you select portals, and keeps these portals on the map even when you zoom out
- and other tweaks/bugfixes
IITC 0.25.1 released. This fixes search not working after MapQuest made a change to their API.Update 2nd October 2016
IITC 0.25.2 released. This fixes loading IITC after Niantic stopped redirecting ingress.com to www.ingress.com.
27th June 2015
IITC 0.24.0 has been released. This is a critical update needed to fix the map not loading any data.
NOTE: Niantic have removed portals from the map data at all but the closest of zoom levels (L1+ - zoom 15+). The stock intel site creates dummy placeholder portals at the anchors for links, allowing you to click and open the portal details. However, IITC does not do this yet. It will take some time to modify IITC and the plugins to allow for such placeholder portals, so making a first release without them.
27th May 2015
IITC 0.23.0 has been released. This is a critical update needed to fix IITC after a Niantic site update.
8th May 2015
IITC 0.22.3 has been released. Changes include
- Lightman Shards supported
- Workaround for map loading not reaching 100%
- IITC Mobile: fix dialogs not appearing on Android 5 with the System WebView update
- Remove unnecessary prompt on botguard script response
- Plugin: Missions - full mission support
- Plugin: show-linked-portals - more details shown
- Plugin: show-more-portals - enabled again for one zoom level
4th April 2015
IITC 0.22.2 has been released. This is a critical update needed to fix portal loading at some zoom levels.
20th March 2015
IITC 0.22.1 has been released. This is a critical update needed to fix COMM after a recent Niantic site update.
- Fix Shōnin artifacts on the map and portal details
- distance-to-portal plugin: integrate with portals list plugin
- missions: start of work for missions support. It will take some time to support them completely, but for now there's a highlighter for mission start points
27th Febuary 2015
IITC 0.22.0 has been released. This is a critical update needed to fix loading of portal details after the recent Niantic site update.
Major update to IITC's search system. Multiple search results are listed and specific results selected. Visible portals are also searched, numerical lat/lng search added, and some plugins also integrate with the new search feature: player-tracker (player name search), regions (region name search), bookmarks,
- needs-recharge highlighter: colours/opacity tweaked, should be clearer now
- show-linked-portals: fix bugs, and highlight link/target portal on hover
- new plugin: distance-to-portal. Manually set your location, and the distance to the selected portal is shown
...plus other minor bug fixes and optimisations.
8th Febuary 2015
IITC 0.21.2 has been released. This is a simple bugfix over the 0.21.1 release, where for some users IITC would crash at startup, being stuck on 'loading'
7th Febuary 2015
IITC 0.21.1 has just been released. This is (yet another) critical update required to work with internal changes to the stock intel site.
30th January 2015
IITC 0.21.0 has just been released. This is a critical update needed to fix things after a Niantic site update.
Also, a few bug fixes are included since the previous release, but no major updates.
25th January 2015
IITC 0.20.1 has been released. This is an important release that changes how the COMM tabs work, to avoid IITC making excessive requests in some cases, possibly leading to intel bans.
This has, unfortunately, required the removal of the full/compact/public COMM tabs, instead IITC has an 'all' tab, just like the standard intel site. Also, the 'alerts' tab from the standard site has been added to IITC. See this post for details about why this was needed.
Also, other various tweaks and bugfixes.
I'm sure many people will miss the public COMM tab. The best way for this to return is for Niantic to change the COMM tabs of the standard intel site, so it's supported server-side. My suggestion for Niantic is to remove the 'all' tab, instead having:
- 'system' - the 'captured a portal/deployed a resonator/created a link/etc' messages (internally, the SYSTEM_BROADCAST type) only
- 'public' - the cross-faction public user chat only - everything in the specificed range, and all public @mentions from any range
- 'faction' - pretty much as it is now - your faction user chat messages, plus all faction @mentions from any range
- 'alerts' - as it is now - the 'your portal is under attack' messages (internally, the SYSTEM_NARROWCAST type), plus @mentions at any range
These changes should also be made to the app as well as the intel site.
10th January 2015
IITC 0.20.0 released. This is a critical update to fix loading of portals/links/fields after a protocol change by Niantic.
Other changes include
- Improvements to the regional scoreboard display
- Two new default map themes, from CartoDB - one dark, one light
- ..and other tweaks/bugfixes
21st December 2014
IITC 0.19.0 / IITC Mobile 0.19.0 released.
- Version numbers of IITC Mobile have been changed to keep in sync with the main IITC desktop scripts
- Support for regional scores added
- draw-tools: update the copy+paste import/export process to support links as stock intel URL formats, for exchanging plans with non-IITC users.
- IITC Mobile: sometimes the app wouldn't detect the screen size properly on startup, requiring a reload/screen rotation - fixed
- Fix URL parameter parsing to handle commas encoded as %3C
- New plugin done-links: a companion to cross-links - it highlights any drawn links that already exist.
- Sync plugin: a couple of bugfixes - it may work better now - not sure if it's 100%
- ..and other tweaks/bugfixes, as always
7th November 2014
IITC 0.18.3 / IITC Mobile 0.11.9 released.
This is a critical update, required to fix IITC after a change to the standard intel site. No other significant changes have been made.
24th October 2014
IITC 0.18.2 / IITC Mobile 0.11.8 released.
While previous release continue to work in most situations, this IITC update is highly recommended. After seeing recent changes to the stock intel map I've had a rethink about how IITC handles loading and optimising requests, particularly when it comes to viewing country-wide regions and above. It made me realise that fewer requests sent may not actually mean it's friendlier to the servers, so IITC has been updated to match the standard intel site in the number of, and batching, of requests.
- Game score loads correctly, rather than showing 'NaN'
- portals load correctly for large-scale views (US/Europe sized regions)
- draw-tools plugin: new feature in the DrawTools Opt dialog - 'Snap to portal'. This moves line/polygon/markers to the exact center of the closest portal. Best used when zoomed in close to the map, to ensure the right portal is the target.
- show-less-portals-zoomed-out: this plugin has been brought out of retirement, and updated to work in a more sensible way. It now works as if you were using the portal level filter on the standard site, rather than changing the types of requests. If the min portal was L4+ or L5+, it becomes L6+, L6+ becomes L7+, and L7+ becomes L8. I recommend trying this plugin when viewing large areas of the map - fewer portals loaded, but no changes in detail when it comes to links and fields. This plugin can be found in the 'Tweaks' category.
Plus, as always, other minor tweaks and bugfixes.
6th October 2014
IITC 0.18.1 and IITC Mobile 0.11.7 have just been released. Changes include
- Added support for 'ornaments' - per-portal markers sent from the server, currently used for anomaly portals.
- Player tracker plugin - fix player tracker when faction COMM is viewed.
- Passcodes - fix displaying results from passcode redemption.
- Other minor tweaks and bugfixes.
17th September 2014
IITC 0.18.0 and IITC Mobile 0.11.6 have just been released. This is an important update required to fix a few problems caused in recent Niantic site updates.
- New plugin: layer count. Counts the number of overlapping layers on the map at the selected point
- Portals list plugin: A major update, including integration with the bookmarks and uniques plugins
- COMM bugfixes: only load the visible tab (in preperation for adding the 'alerts' tab), and fix COMM not loading on global map view
- plus other tweaks and bugfixes...
15th August 2014
IITC 0.17.5 and IITC Mobile 0.11.5 have just been released. This is a critical update required to work with the latest changes to the standard intel site.
Along with the fixes needed to work with the Niantic changes, the only other change since the previous release is a minor colour scheme change for mods, to match the standard intel site. Rare is now a shade of blue (rather than purple), and very rare is now purple (rather than pink).
14th August 2014
IITC 0.17.4 and IITC Mobile 0.11.4 have just been released. Changes include:
- Support for the Helios artifacts
- New plugin: 'uniques' - allows manual and partial automatic tracking of unique portals visited/captured
- Passcodes can be redeemed - enter them in the box below the portal details in the sidebar
- Big improvements in network error handling - including a new prompt when IITC needs a reload after a Niantic site update
- and, as usual, other tweaks and bugfixes
5th July 2014
IITC 0.17.3 and IITC Mobile 0.11.3 have just been released. Changes include:
- Leaflet updated: some bugfixes for the map engine IITC uses.
- Keyboard shortcuts: limited testing so far, so considered experimental. More details in this post.
- New plugin "Cross Links". This works with the "draw tools" plugin, highlighting any existing links that cross drawn lines/polygons. Very useful to see what needs clearing when planning large fields.
- and, as always, other minor tweaks and bugfixes
16th June 2014
IITC 0.17.2 and IITC Mobile 0.11.2 have just been release. This is to fix the display of portal details - in particular, the 'owner' field - after Niantic removed the capture date from the standard site and data.
31st May 2014
IITC 0.17.1 and IITC Mobile 0.11.1 have just been released.
Another critical update, due to more changes by Niantic. Hopefully the last one for a while - all recent breaking changes were caused by Niantic removing the obsfucation of data requests one bit at a time - the final piece has been removed now.
Lost bookmarks? Drawn items? In the latest Niantic site update they changed the server to always go to the https version. It is possible to copy your data to the new location - further details here.
Additionally, a few bugs were fixed since the previous release, and now most map layers support zooming in closer than before. Note: There can be issues on Chrome when zooming beyond zoom level 18 (the previous default maximum for several maps). Just zoom out again if the zoom/layer controls, or the COMM panel, disappear.
24th May 2014
And another IITC update, IITC 0.16.12 and IITC Mobile 0.11.0 have just been released, to fix things after the most recent update to the standard intel site.
Note that Niantich have trimmed down the data a bit more, removing things not used by the standard intel site. In particular, we no longer know the resonator deployment distance, the portal address, and the portal description. Due to this, the 'show-address' and 'draw-resonators' plugins are no longer available.
17th May 2014
Yet another cricical IITC Update - IITC 0.16.11 and IITC Mobile 0.10.11 have just been released. This fixes the munge error at startup.
Note: IITC 0.16.10 and IITC Mobile 0.10.10 were available for a few hours. This had a problem loading the portal details.
10th May 2014
Another critical IITC update - IITC 0.16.9 and IITC Mobile 0.10.9 have just been released. This fixes the munge error at startup.
Also, the bookmarks plugin received an update. This has had minimal testing, so please report any issues.
6th May 2014
IITC 0.16.8 and IITC Mobile 0.10.8 have just been released. This is a critical update that is needed for IITC to correctly load the map data.
29th April 2014
IITC 0.16.7 and IITC Mobile 0.10.7 have been released, to fix things to work with the latest Niantic changes.
There have also been a few tweaks to improve performance, and an optional alternative rendering mode that might give a good performance boost in some cases when there's lots of portals on screen.
14th March 2014
IITC 0.16.6 and IITC Mobile 0.10.6 have just been released. This is a critical update required to successfully load portals when zoomed in (L3+ or closer) to the map. Changes include:
- debug tiles fade for completed tiles
- warning in sidebar when standard layers are turned off
- player level: fixed AP values for L2/L3
- portal-counts: percentage in pie chart
- guess-player-levels: guess level based on portal attacks (attack range as calculated from log)
- send screenshot from menu
- fixed sharing interface (caused crash on some devices)
- show loading indicator while log is being loaded
- configurable menu
22nd February 2014
IITC 0.16.5 and IITC Mobile 0.10.5 have just been released. This version is required to work with a change made to the standard intel site. Also, the following changes have been made:
- The new Artifacts are now supported
- Bookmarks plugin updated
- Draw tools plugin: markers updated to also support colours
6th February 2014
IITC 0.16.4 and IITC Mobile 0.10.4 have just been released. This version is required to fix a bug with showing portal details due to a change made by Niantic to the intel site protocol. Also, the following changes have been made:
- Portal markers are now reduced in size when you zoom out, reducing clutter when viewing large areas of the map
- Blocked a 3rd party plugin, arc, from running - it had spyware features hidden within it (details here).
- add-kml: support for opening files on mobile added
- regions: new plugin to draw the scoreboard regions on the map. No support for showing scores - this needs Niantic to add it to the standard intel site first
- score-cycle-times: new plugin to show the times of the scoreboard cycles
- draw-tools: added basic import/export (via copy+paste), and colour choosing options (click on "DrawTools Opt" in the sidebar)
- compute-ap-stats and portal-names: changed code to reduce the performance impact when a large number of portals are shown
- NFC support for sharing map view/selected portal - app permissions updated for this
- .. plus various minor bugfixes and improvements
13th January 2014
A new IITC release, 0.16.2 and IITC Mobile 0.10.2 have been released. These are needed to work with a change to the standard intel site.
Additionally, the 'Compute AP Statistics' plugin has been brought back, the 'blank map' base layer has a new black option to go with the white, and the 'Yandex' base map has had some bug fixes. Also, IITC Mobile features some changes to the 'show my location' feature. You may need to turn this option on again for it to work.
Update 14th January 2014: An updated IITC Mobile, 0.10.3, has been released, to fix a crash issue seen by some. Also, a minor update was made to the main IITC script which changes the order the data is loaded, to match a change made to the standard intel site.
21st December 2013
Just in time for the holidays, another IITC update. IITC 0.16.1 and IITC Mobile 0.10.1 have just been released. Changes include
- Portals list plugin returns - but less data than before due to the Niantic backend changes
- Resonators plugin returns - but only shows the selected portal
- Some plugins moved to panes from the left-swipe menu: portals list, portal counts
- Immersive fullscreen mode on Android 4.4 KitKat
- Sort apps in share activity - most used at the top
- Fix links sometimes being badly drawn on mobile
- .. and, as always, other various bug fixes, improvements, etc
6th December 2013
Niantic have just released a minor update to the standard intel site. Good news - recent IITC changes have made it successfully detect the protocol changes in most cases, so no update is needed. You may need to reload the page, and for IITC Mobile you may need to change a cache setting. See this G+ post for more details.
2nd December 2013
IITC 0.16.0 and IITC Mobile 0.10.0 have been released. This update is required to work with the latest changes to the standard intel site. This update took a fair amount of work due to major changes in the network protocol used behind the standard intel website, hence the longer than usual delay for the update.
As well as IITC itself, nearly every single plugin broke in some way due to these changes. Due to the amount of work needed to get everything possible working again, some plugins have been disabled for now. You can see the list of these disabled plugins in the download list - they're in the 'Deleted' category with a description of 'PLUGIN CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE'.
Shortly after the Niantic changes that broke IITC, there were reports of IITC users being banned. This seemed strange at first, as IITC was not even functioning at this time, so why would people be using it and getting banned. The conclusion that was reached was that a few people who tried to use the broken IITC Mobile app triggered either a bug in IITC that caused excessive requests, or triggered some kind of alert in the intel servers. Changes have been made to IITC now so this unlikely to be an issue again.
27th November 2013
IITC and IITC Mobile are currently broken, due to changes made to the standard intel website. This is a major change in how portal details are sent, with most of the extra data that the standard site didn't use being removed.
This is not something simple to fix, and will take some time. Also, it severely cripples what IITC can do, as using this extra data, not displayed by the standard site, was it' big feature.
We will look into what can be done to get it working again, but it will take some time. Many plugins won't be practical as the data will not be available.
More details, and discussion, available in the Google+ post.
Update I've created a 'dummy' version of the desktop plugin that will, for now, disable IITC if you leave it installed. This is shown as version 0.15.99. When a fixed build is released, it will be 0.16.something and will update and start working. Test versions remain, but broken. Please join the Google+ Community where announcements will be made.
11th November 2013
IITC 0.15.0 and IITC Mobile 0.9 have just been released. This update fixes things to work with the latest changes to the standard intel site. Also
- Support for Jarvis shards (and other future artifacts)
- New base map plugins - for maps.stamen.com/ and Bing maps.
7th November 2013
IITC 0.14.6 and IITC Mobile 0.7.7.2 released. Another change needed to match a minor update to the standard intel site.
6th November 2013
IITC 0.14.5 and IITC Mobile 0.7.7.1 have been released. This contains a fix to work with the latest intel site updates. Other than this, it is identical to the 0.14.4/0.7.7 release.
29th October 2013
IITC 0.14.4 and IITC Mobile 0.7.7 have just been released. A critical update required to work with changes made to the standard intel site. Changes include
- Fix to geodesic circle drawing. They were not correctly distorted, leading to incorrect link ranges drawn on the map.
- Bookmarks plugin: add layer and highlighter to indicate bookmarked portals
- Player tracker plugin: markers fade for older activity, and separate layers for each faction
- The 'About IITC' dialog now lists which plugins are installed. This may not work correctly for 3rd party plugins at this time
- Custom fullscreen preferences
- Install to SD Card
- Cache move to SD card option (hence the new permissions)
- ... and, as always, various bugfixes and improvements.
3RD PARTY PLUGIN AUTHORS: The plugin wrapper code has been modified to pass through the additional version information. While existing plugins should continue to work, I highly recommend updating the wrapper code in your scripts to match.
16th October 2013
IITC 0.14.3 and IITC Mobile 0.7.4 have just been released. This is a critical update required to work with the latest changes Niantic have made to the standard intel site. Additionally, the draw-tools plugin now snaps points to portals when creating lines/polygons/markers (was actually in 0.14.2 release), a bugfix relating to IITC not realising who 'you' are, causing some highlighters to break, and a handful of other tweaks/bugfixes.
1st October 2013
IITC 0.14.2 and IITC Mobile 0.7.1 have been released. This is a critical update required to work with changes made to the standard intel site. Additionally, a major update to the mobile app interface has been made, and a handful of tweaks and bugfixes to IITC and a few plugins.
The standard intel site now includes an 'alerts' chat tab. This will be coming to IITC in the future, but it's better to get this working version released without it than hold things up just for that.
22nd September 2013
Update: IITC Mobile 0.6.5 replaces 0.6.4. This fixes a crash on entering plugin preferences on some tablets.
IITC 0.14.1 and IITC Mobile 0.6.4 have been released. Changes in this version include:
- Better performance when a very large number of portals are within view (country/continent level)
- Add layer chooser options to hide resistance/enlightened portals/links/fields
- Chat tab now remembers which was active when reloading IITC
- Fix some shorter links not showing on the map
- Add details of hack information (number/cooldown time, taking account of mods) and mitigation (from shields and links) to the portal information panel
- increase the size of various links on the info page to make them easier to tap
- move the highlight selection dropdown to the native android app bar at the top
- Major update to bookmarks-by-zaso, including sync support
- New features added to the resonators plugin
- max-links plugin - start of rename to 'tidy links' - as this is a better description of what it does
- show-linked-portals - indicate which are incoming/outgoing links in the tooltip
- New Plugins
- show-link-direction, to indicate visually which portal a link was created from
- highlighter for portal mitigation - to show strength of defence from shields and links at a glance
2nd September 2013
IITC 0.14.0, and IITC Mobile 0.5.6, have just been released. This is (yet another) change required to work with the latest changes to the standard intel website.
Also, as part of some long-term improvements, the data loading and portal rendering code has been completely rewritten. This should ensure much more reliable loading of portal data, and faster rendering when lots of portals are shown. However, this code is new, and may have bugs. Some known issues are:
- Resonators are not displayed when zoomed in.
- Some smaller links/fields are not displayed. Often this is due to changes in the stock map (it doesn't show these links/fields either), but I think there are cases where IITC is getting it wrong.
27th August 2013
Yet another critical IITC update, 0.13.4, and IITC Mobile 0.5.5, have been released. A few things in this build
- Scoreboard plugin is broken - fix coming later
- No MU numbers shown in fields - the server no longer returns the data
- Other plugins may be broken too - limited testing has been done
16th August 2013
IITC 0.13.3 and IITC Mobile 0.5.4.2 have been released. This is another critical update required to work with another change Niantic have made to the standard intel site.
14th August 2013
IITC 0.13.2 and IITC Mobile 0.5.4.1 have been released. This is a critical release required to work with changes Niantic have made to the standard intel site. The ap-list and show-linked-portals plugins also needed minor changes related to this.
12th August 2013
A bugfix IITC release 0.13.1, and IITC Mobile 0.5.4 has just been released.
- Fix short links occasionally being drawn to the opposite side of the world on mobile
- Fix mobile splash screen not being removed when certain errors occur
- Portal link range circles are now drawn using geodesic mode, to match the previous changes to links and fields
- Draw tools plugin: now saves the drawn items in localStorage, so they are not lost on a page reload
- Some performance improvements and other bug fixes
1st August 2013
Important IITC release 0.13.0, to fix enlightened from showing up as the wrong colour (in some places as neutral - orange/white, in others the same colour as resistance). Also includes the following changes
- Fix enlightened portals, etc showing up in the wrong colour
- Geodesic mode used for links/fields/draw tools - to allow accurate representation of long links
- Fixed ghost links being drawn in IITC that don't exist in stock intel map or the game
- Added photo attribution and portal description details to the large portal image dialog
- Limited the chat text input box so you can't enter more text than the server can handle
- New splash screen while IITC loads
- Fixed login issues on mobile data
- Fixed desktop mode breaking
- New share activity, replaces separate map link/permalink options
- sync plugin disabled on mobile, as it currently is broken there
- IPAS plugin updated. This had been done earlier on desktop, but not mobile
- Update mod highlighter plugin
- Portals list plugin updates
- plus various other tweaks, bug fixes, etc
20th July 2013
IITC now has a Google+ Community. This is a great place to ask questions and discuss IITC with other users.
1st July 2013
IITC version 0.12.2 released, and IITC Mobile 0.4.8.
- Various internal improvements to reduce requests to the Niantic servers and improve performance; a data tile cache, and fixes to idle code when the user isn't interacting.
- Improved display of stats for the new mods.
- Portal range calculation now includes boost from link amps.
- Removed 'redeem code' input box - not sure when it's returning.
- Guess player levels - option to reset guesses.
- New highlighter plugins for the new mods.
- Max-links plugin - fixed problems with very narrow triangles causing overlapping links sometimes.
- Portals-list plugin - support for the new mods.
- Show portal weakness plugin - tweaks to highlight portals with non-defensive mods.
- Plugin to show increased portal detail (intended for mobile and smaller screens. Can cause more errors on larger screens)
12th June 2013
IITC version 0.12.1 released, and IITC Mobile 0.4.6. Changes include:
- Display details about the new portal mods
- Updated Leaflet.js version - may reduce issues found on some Samsung devices running Android 4.1 (Jellybean)
- Fix resolving a large number of player names in one go
- Prevent refreshing old chat messages on small map movements - can vastly reduce repeated requests in some cases
- Various improvements/tweaks to the mobile version
- AP list plugin: fixed shield mitigation calculation
- New basemap plugins: OpenStreetMap, OpenCycleMap, Yandex (Russian), and a template for CloudMade.com to restore the original blue map
- Guess player level plugin: attempt to spot when a Jarvis Virus/ADA Refactor has been used and ignore that player's resonators when guessing the level
- Max links plugin: optimisations and dashed lines
22nd May 2013
IITC version 0.12.0 has been released. This contains quite a few changes and new features, including
- Portal highlighter system - and many portal highlighter plugins
- Dialogs - can be kept open and dragged while viewing the map
- Layers - the enabled layers are now remembered when you next load the intel site
- Improved request limits - more improvements have been made in this area
- Sync plugin - to sync data from the 'Keys' addon to multiple computers via Google Drive
- ... and many other tweaks, bug fixes, etc
2nd May 2013
IITC version 0.11.3 has been released. This should vastly reduce the chance of getting REQUEST_FAILED errors while scrolling/zooming the map frequently. The passcode redemption code has been updated, and there are improvements to the URL link handling. The portals-list plugin has been updated, and bug fixes made to the player tracker. A new plugin to show portal levels as numbers has been added too.
IITC Mobile 0.3.2 is also available. Along with the above, this includes a new option to show your current position on the map.
28th April 2013
New website launched! A major revamp of the website has been made. Thanks to the various users who contributed logos and site templates.
26th April 2013
IITC 0.11.2 released. This has a minor fix relating to portal visibility at different zoom levels. We now have to match the standard intel site. This does, unfortunately, mean you need to zoom even closer to see unclaimed portals. Also, an update to the scoreboard plugin has been released that should make it work again.
24th April 2013
IITC 0.11.0 is a critical release that fixes the display of portals on the map. Niantic/Google have changed the way portals are retrieved from the servers and this broke the old IITC. There are reports of some issues with failure to display links/fields in some areas - we're working on it.
Also, IITC Mobile 0.3 has been released. As well as including the above 0.11.0 IITC build, it also contains experimental support for plugins. This is still in the early stages of development - not all plugins work well (or at all) for mobile. Plugins are disabled by default - you need to choose which plugins to enable in the app settings.
Update IITC 0.11.1 has been released. This fixes issues where not all links displayed in some areas, and some bugs in the changed code. An updated IITC Mobile 0.3 includes this new version too.
12th April 2013
IITC 0.10.5, an urgent release that (unfortunately) removes the default CloudMade map tiles. This is required because IITC is popular enough to exceed their free quota significantly. Also, IITC Mobile 0.2.8 has been released, with the same change. (0.10.4 was available for a short while, without the MapQuest map layer. This had zoom-related issues on IITC Mobile)
4th April 2013
IITC 0.10.3 released. This is a minor update that prevents certain types of system messages from appearing in the faction chat window. No plugin changes. (A 0.10.2 was released a few hours earlier, but this was found to have issues in certain situations).
1st April 2013
No fooling - new 0.10.1 IITC released. Changes include improved chat display for "@player" messages, and improvements to the 'poslinks' window. Also, updates to several plugins, including ap-list, player-tracker, portals-list and show-linked-portals. Also, new plugins include keys and keys-on-map (for MANUAL tracking of your keys), portal-counts and privacy-view.
Also, IITC Mobile 0.2.4 is available. This includes the 0.10.1 IITC, plus new settings. One to choose between mobile and desktop versions of the site, and another developer-only option to load IITC from an external web server. This will make it easier for others to work on improving the IITC Mobile experience without knowledge of building Android applications.
28th March 2013
IITC Mobile 0.2.3 released. This has new icons, should improve stability, and includes the latest IITC 0.10.0. Users of older versions will have to uninstall before you can install this build. It can be found below in the mobile section.
25th March 2013
IITC 0.10.0 released. The major change in this version is that all external resources (icons, external scripts) have now been embedded within the scripts themselves. Several plugins have been updated in the same way. Other plugin updates, and a new plugin, are also included.
Index of /release/plugins
Userguide (Main Vanilla IITC) · iitc-project/ingress-intel-total-conversion Wiki · GitHub
the user guide covers the following topics:
This is covered on a separate wiki page called “Installing IITC”. Please see there.
- many things have more information in tooltips. Let your cursor rest over stuff to show the tooltip. Hint: your cursor changes into a question mark / help cursor if there’s a tooltip available.
- single left click on portals to show details.
- double left click on portals to zoom in to them.
The chat is split up into several categories. It usually only shows messages for the current map view. It may lag behind if Niantic’s servers are slow. It also has a minimum radius of six km. This means that even if you zoom in very much, it will still show messages from a larger area around you.
The chat categories are:
- full: shows all automated messages (23:57 <apj> destroyed an L3 Resonator on Two Spikes)
- compact: shows only the latest automated message per user
- public: shows user generated public messages (both Enlightened and Resistance can read it)
- faction: shows messages for own faction (e.g. only Resistance can read Resistance messages)
- You can post in the faction and public categories only.
- Your message will be tagged with the coordinates in the center of the map.
- Your zoom level does not matter. Zooming out will not show your messages to more users.
- You can tab-complete user names. Simply type the first few letters, then hit tab. Case doesn’t matter, but the nick must be loaded (“visible”) and the start must be unique. I.e. you can’t type s«TAB» and have it auto-complete if there two players called “Simon” and “Sarah” present. It works anywhere in the message and supports the @playername syntax. If used at the beginning of a message it will tab complete to playername: (note colon and space).
You can customize many aspects of how the map is rendered in the layer chooser.
Layer Chooser: The layer chooser is available from the icon in the top right corner, left of the sidebar. On smartphones, it’s in the top left corner. The top entries are background maps and you can only have one of them active at a time. The entries on the bottom can be displayed in any combination you like. Hint: (NIGHLTY ONLY) Modifier-click an entry to quickly hide all other layers. The modifier may be either of these: shift, ctrl, alt, meta. Modifier-click the entry again to select all layers. Long-clicking (“click and hold”) an entry works as well and is mainly useful on mobile.
Background / Street Map / Base Layer: All these refer to the same thing. The base layer is stored across sessions. The default one uses OpenStreetMap data with a style that resembles the default Ingress one. There are other styles available.
The layers from Google Maps are available as well. Google requires that their maps are only displayed with their tools. Therefore they cannot be as tightly integrated as the OpenStreetMap ones. That’s the reason why they lag behind when zooming or dragging the map.
Portals: You can filter portals by level. Select the ones you want to see in the layer chooser. If lower level portals are striked-through, this means you need to zoom in further to see them. This is a server limitation, not one in IITC. Your settings are discarded after a reload.
Resonators: Resonators are shown at their actual positions if you zoom in close enough. They become lighter the less energy they have left. They are color coded to show their level.
Fields / Links: They are handled the same way portals are, see above.
Other: When you select (i.e. left click) a portal its outer ring becomes red. There’s also a small yellow circle around it which depicts the hack range. You need to be in hack range to hack the portal or upgrade its resonators or mods.
If you are zoomed out quite a bit, there’s a larger red circle. This is the link range. Only portals within this link range can be linked while standing at the selected portal. Click the range in the sidebar to zoom to link range for the selected portal.
On smartphones you can press-and-hold a portal to select it and immediately switch to the portal details section. A short touch or press works just like a click in the desktop version.
Note that plugins may also add themselves to the layer chooser.
Map Status / Updates
It shows if there are operations currently pending. This includes chat updates as well as map data requests. Updates happen every 45s to 90s, depending on how far zoomed in you are. Zoom in closer for faster updates.
It also shows which portals are being loaded/shown. Zoom in to see lower level portals. This is a limit of both the server and IITC. The server will only send low level portals if zoomed in enough. IITC will only show low level portals if there are few enough to not hit the render limit. The render limit is required, otherwise the map would be veryslow. Portals levels that cannot be shown are also striked through in the layer chooser.
Failures: If a data request failed, it is retried once. Only if the retry fails as well, a “failure” message is shown in the map status. You can either wait for the next automatic update or move the map a little. Also try to zoom in to request less data, which makes it less likely that the servers fail. The failure counter is reset on the next auto update or if you move the map.
Render Limit: The script tries to stay responsive. If too much data needs to be rendered, this cannot be guaranteed. Instead it will simply stop drawing portals/links/fields and show “render limit” in the map status. Zoom in to solve this.
The sidebar is mainly used to show game stats and portal details. However, it also allows you to perform certain actions.
- single click a portal to show details about it in the sidebar.
- on smartphones the sidebar is available in the info tab. On the map, press-and-hold a portal to select it and immediately switch to the info tab.
- the portal information is updated automatically, as long as the selected portal is kept in view and you do not zoom out too much.
- the sidebar may be collapsed. Click the triangle button that stands out at the left hand side.
- the sidebar can be scrolled if your screen is too small. Use your scroll wheel.
- almost everything has tooltips. See General usage above.
Starting from the top, the sidebar shows this information:
logged in user, global MU, search
- Details about you, the logged in user. This is only updated if you reload the page. This is a limitation of Ingress, not IITC.
- it shows your current level followed by your nickname
- hovering over your nickname allows you to sign out (NIGHTLY ONLY)
- to the right, it shows to percentages. The upper one, e.g. “XM: 37%” tells you how much your XM bar is filled. The lower one, e.g. “level: 37%“ tells you that you have gathered 37% of the AP required for the next level. It shows “max level” if you have reached max level.
- the tooltip mainly shows you absolute numbers instead of percentages. It also shows how many invites you have.
- The next bar is a visual representation of global MindUnits (MU) per faction. It is updated every now and then. The tooltip shows the absolute MU count per faction.
- Search Location: You can search for continents, countries, cities or street addresses. If there is at least one result your are taken to the most likely immediately. There is no feedback if the entered location was not found. Rule of thumb: if it takes longer than three seconds, try again. Read about supported formats in the user guide for this service.
Portal name, may be abbreviated by the server if it’s too long.
Portal image. Can be clicked to show the full image. The tooltip shows street address and postal code for the portal. It may also show attribution data for the portal image, if available.
Portal level is located in the upper right corner and may overlay the image.
Portal mods are shown in right below the portal image. An empty box means that this slot is free and no mod is installed. Otherwise the name of the installed mod is displayed. The color depends on the rare-ness of the mod. Each slot has its own tooltip that shows mod specific details and who installed it.
“Random Details” are displayed in four columns. The outer ones show the data while the inner ones are the titles.
- owner: who deployed the first resonator after it has been neutral/unclaimed.
- since: when was the first resonator deployed after it has been neutral/unclaimed. The reasonators decay every 24hrs from capture. Move the cursor over it to show the full date time.
- range: shows how far links made from this portal can be. Click on the value to zoom out to link range. The red circle shows how far links may reach.
- energy: shows current and maximum energy if fully charged. The tooltip contains the exact numbers.
- links: shows incoming and outgoing links. The tooltip explains the icons.
- reso dist: shows the average distance the resonators have to the portal.
- fields: how many fields are connected to this portal
- AP Gain: estimate of how many AP you gain if you take down this portal and deploy resonators of your own faction. Tooltip breaks this number down into parts.
The nickname to the left and right show who deployed this resonator. The bars in the middle indicate the charge of each resonator. The color depends on the level, which is also shown in the bar. The tooltip repeats some of that data along with other details. The top left resonator is the north one, top right is north east and so on. They are roughly ordered like they appear on a normal map:N NE NW E W SE SW S
portal related links
- Portal link: use it show others a portal. IITC users will automatically zoomed to the location and shown portal details as soon as they’re available. Vanilla map users will only be zoomed to location.
- Report issue: redirects you to Niantic report issue page. Allows you to copy all required information before going there.
- poslinks: Shows you a QR-Code containing the geolocation of the portal as well as a link for Google Maps and Openstreetmap. If your QR-Code App supports GEO-codes (most do) you can scan it and pass the portal location directly to a routing-app.
Redeeming, General Links and functions
- Redeem code: allows you to redeem codes to receive goodies. If you copied them from the Internet, they are probably invalid already.
- Toolbox: plugins may add links here. The default ones are:
- permalink. use it to show your current map view to others. Does not select a portal. Works with the normal intel map, too.
- IITC’s page. Visit our homepage. Be in awe. Drool.
Reporting Bugs / I need more help
Please refer to the “how to I report bugs” guide here. It also may even help you solve your issue.
Please see page “Nightly Builds“
IITC can be extended with various plugins. View the “Plugins” page to see which ones are available.
The draw tools allow you to draw polylines (i.e. straight lines between a series of points you define), circles and markers on the map. After installing the plugin there will be a button group in the top left corner, near the zoom buttons. Each button is explained in a tooltip when you hover your cursor over it. Unfortunately the usage of the different tools is not consistent, so be sure to read the tooltip description exactly. Hint: The circle and polyline tool snap to a portal. So, as long as you hit the circle marker of a portal while drawing, the object will be placed right on top of the portal coordinates, regardless of you zoomlevel.
The AP List show portals order by AP or EL of either faction on the side bar.
- Caching the list: Zooming in will active this function. Which store portals in the area before zooming in. And count the cached portal in top 10 portals. Moving out of the area or clicking the "↻ R" will clear cached portals.
- Portal destruction Simulator: Simulating the AP change of other portals when a portal is destroyed. Control by check-box on the left of portal name. Hover on "..." at lower left corner give you the summary of selected portals.
- EL(Effective Level): Calculated from portal current energy, resonators distance, and shields. Let you compare the 'hardness' between portals.
- Sort by AP or EL: Clicking on the header will sort the list by AP or EL.
- Click portal name: Select the portal and show portal detail
- Double click portal name: Same as click portal name with zooming to the portal.
- Hover over portal name: Show portal address
- Hover over AP: Show AP breakdown
- Click "↻ R"(if it is showing): Clear cached portals
- Check-box on the left of portal name: Simulating the destruction of the portal when selected, and change AP of other portals according to the change of links and fields
- Header Check-box: Deselect all selected portals
- Hover over "...": Show summary of selected portals
- Click header "AP" or "EL" : Sort by the correspond column
Let you input your portal keys manually and store the count.
- Store count of portal keys: Select a portal and click the "+" or "-" below portal image to change your key count.
- (Developing)Syncing between different client: Let your store the key count in Dropbox and sync automatically.
2655 agents have been using Ingress Planner (since December 9th, 2015):
ProfSmirnov, cooljack, phyo63, DeckeredKane, ktrohinkumar, PFBlackout, demoksil, UnChanter, andylaode, krandor1, diysectingfrogs, WimmoX, AliaFedayeen, AmhranaiAirgid, ampare, shinasakura, Dewaehem, BL03, NDSpark, GulfStorm, imuru, Serum76, RenatoMtzMx, MarcioPG, xterminatefrogs, Netcromancer, EBSMMF, SirHackaL0t, zh99998, Ek4s0ft, poisondwarf66, st1n0, Pobice, Steaders, FinnTheHylian, ivovik, Grishko, boudy, vitus365, Barthax, YogaLee17, Anubium, Samburger, andytwb, Ancientwood, Ditdah, johnloomis201, ShayneYang, YppKYMthrFckr, NonRepeat, CircoWonka, RetroMind, Bluecheck, BRTura, TiamatMed, Keithastar, ShawZ, Matamba323, ospifi, DragonRiderZA, PorosenokPiotr, PumpkinCheshire, BADLE0, AgentTrulia, mottoreale, GBbiker, IonTheBall, PonasZaza, tcles, HOUNDGPS, devinerquicest, mottiger, Pulsehead, Roomceyes, LionSapporo, RainC09, Schwede72, Mifody, Rabkrin, kikanes, ntwrk80, Banejamain, AssidiousBlue, tw1ster, Fixit2day, 16thAirCraft, boeairedale, GreenKox, lvov13, tveeee, MTAKen, keritah, Amazulu, DIYDave, DanFisico, Penareddy, Rhinoziw, senfomat, se3671, LTF, 1538moss, IghorWM, BadBoySeventeen, notkelvin, Mahrethyu, NordOne, Pakualaman, ArclightVelkoz, jinshei, Calscats, DieSwartKat, Ir1d, KotBayun82, Amkelau, BlueWheelzz, ZotPrime, hfzwols, Alannie, kaleb356, samalpha14, aftermgates, panwaski, Dexther, SASALKA1998, robstardeluxe, Schimmi1980, b4TAKMampanG, Semoset, MrJohnC, Betah84, BDARC, CharlieQ, SvvC, Zorgul, kylobite, Ads830, FeydeGrey, erickm321, wing14174, 3Bikes, enforest, Xorpat, AAVezel, mattosem, aytimothy, seb12000, phixxation, buddhalou, nalidlk, NfzMostWanted, NGC1952, MinerRo, seb23, dustise, alukr, man7u, ZhN63, eternalko, sunfollow, DrCori, lioooooon, Warbofh, xXenithx, babyboomwen, janjiexpendable, Dereandor, takuan, DhrMekmek, stevandrew, BrayoIin, clojurian, Arielsmurfeater, ketra90, SeraphMcLight, Aisina, skaputnik, PurpleM0053, xtrinii, Alaskanb3arcub, zoids0904, yiyada, AlteregoDP, daemontux, DragonOfTheMist, Agent17358, bi0phaz3, goranche, helix523, FletchMD, Frgd57331, DracoGA, muflonek, tarpgeliu, nogame8, Miiister, Ruud02, kokba, TheMojoHand, galikos, SkyJackerz, CptJs, Tremolin2000, Aysha01, CinqIWC, jpikaar, Piaga, pahyllcz, JeeSee, fxmxiaozhou, saaaammmmm, jhakal, iitcoverwatch, Uswald, Nikk420, KirushPrime, Master0570, Akulito, Spaudikas, jaqenq, ricky2016, kakistocrat, Flood79, Hermesage, Dentists, HaroldYu, BillPlaysOnLine, Fire988, Cu5todi0, udrei, scorpionhwijk, Voker57, AcauaSP, busterktn, zedingCZ, medved2, tacker530, baritonemelody, LinruoT, Mocabng, kydo889, medienoekonom, PappyDeLong, hajak, Yennenga, JAZMommy, Skellitor301, D4rkKeks, KelvinM743, bladefallcon, dedo1911, KyleKatern, Brdavs, Mykrroft, ShadowGecko, hburda42, JakeTheDog420, BAuCTEHY, EzioShank, kUdtiHaEX, wapoone, Jasonzhou08, screach, DearWolf, SashKhe, kirkTWM, domag0j, yesicanstomp, Blacklic42, redpandanz, 4lc4tr4y, MlSStakes, MrBad, Trixity, Dikons, GodGateway, RoViking, Wobbly, TechnoCruiser, NarusegawaNaru, stacetill, TajniKod, pinball, SergeyGo37, P1atinumHawk, Hayeswise, tyhumph, zadum, KylVonCarstein, djagong, wullewupp, LyonZou, HaVoCLaD, 1969reeperman, Paniono, Didanet, Melodicore, Frostyfrost, ReleaseKraken, art7018, MeClon, WolfSkylake, UsievaladK, jeanbapti, Denis44, Ultratos, vokuhiku, Stasomas, pwr1987, iZSa, SemiBan, YourNewProblem, karelgans, zaofan, HiSmart, HelloItsmeee, aasson, SrJoca, Raslec, WiIIiamLewis, illEDERlli, willgetitdunn, LIberang, Fofaol, RFKowalski, Carcasssssss666, SpookyDukey, SigmaAldrich, PsyenceGuy, Ranidan, Adziel, lordb1, nightwing90, GeoffEerbeek, Johilbra, prprloli, howiehowie, lysion, neoromantique, Freak715, deMonteFacto, ValdisBjork, Monodic, Moldfire, ZhenGong, Ixxis, JarvisVirusDad, gooingyu, Calexic0, YuanD, xlminfein, myy730, psynono, IceCodeNew, boxbocn, Ventuswx, jasonworg, Rachmaninof, esveric, Badlands, Tonake, krtek28, kikimoras, mig318, mecamylamine, Aldebaran1728, EnProfessor, trigger42, Baronija, ExquisiteWoo, Taraldo, SnakemanEST, 00Merlijn, Agent_4870682, BeyondRdmptn, T4wnos, shiongu2, Mielofon, Krikke99, Lhuth, ayezona, Forte, resbyd, jonilala796, pyropunk, Ununseptum, JMH01, flomBer, TheShadoKnows, kyledmg97, DrawdeRus, DjFatFolks, cmdrzoke, stetok, Nevkusny, Wahnhafte, Beedama5656, chrvjtfxruj, anulka86, arkaheb258, Culas, Raumdeuter, TealGeneral, rpotor, IngKeyWE, JordanGrabe, tairwas, RosiJai, Numb3rBR, sverige, RobotEin, CMiles1979ENL, HERM1TAN10, infinidonkey, rolebri, rogueFactor, Buscofrenia, JPBPy, SrBourne, Scanline, Wigoritus, planar974, WhiskyRunner, Extermunator01, smeeon, djtom82, unyyyuuuuuu, KhanStan99, sebchko, KotoriCantabile, FredMbogo, Dukamag, SlimNoble61, jockeril, h4113, Lstron, 67153, TheMind, EneL00P, tobyloomylem, radiopanda, jyt2000, Monsada, dobrany, eROMchik, F1cus, UPafus, KrizNice, Polygong, Haro23, natedawg790, AiEvMaLe, glom007, SuZ912, ShoreManX, TupyTupoun, LordGreenMonkey, em60, Gerico96, isagalaxy2, LookThereItIs, renapau, KimiMai, KNOFF, Ekajati, ArturoMen, Sudden83, TheNecr0, Ztrike123, Lambda79, stormofsilence, EternalWing, Pastafarious, KateMvp, Kischu, Snedworld, CampKid, lommi60, MiaKnoff, Aiyala, ZiZiOne, Prahlehans, d0nzok, tualatinfanno, STrek77, MrE2You, hschottm, iKonanyk, neugier77, QuLuih39, AkimMig, daltanius, agenttatus, vano1972, 121walk, 888Jose888, AlfaBnPyc, NatsumeKirito, Holger77, lightmasterchip, kw7i2n3gl, HloupyHonzaCZ, FluffyTR, SeRiAlH, d0ppelganger9, justtracie, PapaSmurfOBX, jdcnosse, Castigo84, DGaleano, wscieklysztygar, GennosukeReborn, ziggy2000, WinstonWolfe007, Richti, Teksune, vertikar, SlipFix, EshamTheUnholy, Sanguivore, shadowwar99, beshutka, quadricep, Var1ator, Guhltat, ThiloG, Etilicius, akaguppy88, SP1DERNUTS, redcaffeine, Lockwolfe, MrMadlew, MsGX, BijiPelerItem, Mavni1337, Visie0, N1njach2pmonk, profplof, simbiri, enanocabrn, PeskyHeart, cmauch, FranklyScarlott, Talisin13, Goubsi, smegnl, parakulos, SorenBunnyRabit, EclecticMatt, ClockworkTiger, ARROSTARONJA, ZoolD3vil, Temujin71, DeathUnbroken, frakir80, hvzchris, Psykoboy85, NaoMagic, BlueStig, MeganVon, Mustelidae, Maddinz, darktaboo, patybiri, naricshow, Anabarik, Klagarge, jesternl, Nurghelm, fabieol, Agent_9051140, patnaj, SKhandAL, RBST, Epsilon20, deamon1979, wasaby82, MiracuruZRH, reaper249, WASABIBURN, Spinzo, GraafGijs, AllInAndPray, jne1979, pgdn, Demarcoz, houstonwino, kdboiler, Carg0, DRBritto, sportchopchop, Nokodanox, skace23, LordAegis, Cadwalader000, Qdel, anabaric, nannokun, Cirwin, ka0s0verdrive, FobMcFobface, CelenaVanille, Simsel, pextris, BertjeP, antinyx, DoubleeZz, Mohnki, knifemind, DarThuuM, Tor3N7, Faliq, Wilberforce42, ObiWan83, kls78, cuberille, k3fr3n, physics5mickey, yellowbloodil, stainedgreen, GreenVillain666, Misstinker, MarathonMan123, tuankiet65, MaddJoshman, HuWanli, LutaStyle, RockerFlower, poptix, WaWotsch, Evolitist, Mi5trix, CallMeZ, lumacafi, GrimVirus, XxGrimtasticxX, NETkoholik, AcridFish, fatboy99, RRI010, alexgolyshev, ryu3km, Loskir, k32ru, Hallutination, didoesteban, f1045, Nicoladzen, Calophi, ShefaNSK, GER0NlM0, jolly2303, Winnetoujun, Spajdik, Dennton, RevengeOfZorg, Sulummm, Franceschi, newnix, 3RI7R0BLA2TOS3, ulnarredfist, Ninjamedic13, Fafoon, Ciena1, gaabrielrd, Q82, jobrien, theone314135, Sillverfisken, 50LO, DarthMann, lsn2, Noizyone, Maxiride, DeWim1971, CaptMilo, iitcmaps01, SuperKidsNurse, ZoolH, isvick, Theagle43, Yanar1, BrewForge, jdrakeharvey, Sayfief, MarsiaN47, Tadashii, plantsoverpantz, nosepas, jeccc, Imo2001, ZymurG, Solusus, MurlocPetya, 23bender, Signal250, Jetmechnor, eByte, xavi1321, pashareta, rijoiner, GlitchedPixels, nooooord, maffeltukay, dimensionZ, 0768446, GodOfOwls, Jpou, Koregon, Kawsay, BobVilla2000, TomNeverwinter, codename980, Kenzijan, PedroM74, Thibaultmol, UltraAllan, Kloostem, yamishi, MrFrans, m1n1mal1st, Falinsmom, MikeD90, vuking, Cormac1138, rnldtrmntr, MisterPlatnum, CarVesolja, OldHed, Huffystuffs, Kranichfalterin, Zorbtron, Hodensac, shylarkin, xxse7en, Sergiko, LordFurby, OcalaAgent, WGWissmar420, MartinNZ, SussexRozza, WebbyLordMarc, Tigresse69, ysamtme, MartinBln, CourageousCat, Knightsaint, Perisphere, SonOfTyre, FalloutVaultBoy, london55, mpbarros, WoLfyCS, Altecheon, GraceC92, OddApocalypse, digitalix, Nulpoints, Kaaros, GodArlem, SSSNNNBBB, InsanityTree, Aerenis, Vestakia, Malowen, Two49, ezodervi, phnxdrgn536, Argohh, tinywing, Pertif, BrkDmrkn, CopperNerd, ExclamE, Floonair, tavnacs, asiatiki, DonD3, jakklem, doma62, PPpony223, Cinoss, Nerfbars, Orapajo, dcoyy, 6fingeredman, Gnaggi, kinsah, klimza, Bigtruck45, ZePeida, buchkoe, Raspbuntu, logicalf8, wellby, trippiCZ, Dauk94, simland42, NightcrawlerX2, Shocked32, TokKy1980, calman256, u91y, davyjoos, Qbit1984, LittleMunster, AlleyCato, hbrew, metadao, Dualshockuy, moonshine710, ElSlakto, budello94, TankConcrete, BabyMakr, lllIlIllIllIllI, Thoa21, GlenDronach25, STARL0RD1325, RedheadsLover, JDTech5U, Mercuryan, Lubo1, DerAlteLachs, TaiyoZ, Janecote, Althanear, 07reef, LazyShpee, rewind2537, CeruleanMercury, amer, fcp999, n8n2010, Ataphes, CptJecht, SuperTluszczyk, tluszcz, genodome1972, scheffe2804, gulfaraz, EnigmaCat, Nnobbody, Sebbit, dionedomingo, Giuggy007, dekkka, KitKatPlz, Drayconis, MrKosss, RafaelConrado, VictorPerin, Torourkeus, carlobolla, TackleberryNL, svobouch, llf14, superkidsnurse, rannmann, HouOL, bearmann, Hesokiel, Kitsune411, Eisenzwerg, gnurff, BomberHarrisIlI, AlpenYeti, SlurpBurp, benjy9, kavinbecon, jcookjapan, nveon2010, Cyberf1ow, ElBernardo, CASPER0961, KiltedCowboy, waGa361, Hawkl1ght, OptoNet, donciugas, ZatriXZA, kittyzann, Swakken, TT1966, infiltrator72, mucifous, tanny, Malgin, WillCarrier, VitaCola, paraflu, BGabe, DarthMalyin, biiiiiiggun, Brujah013, doeyy, Enji, ljmarty, Adversa, EddieFAF, madformuse, silviya, ProfNinja, solseng3, 8l4ck4dd3r, gennosukenokoga, Devachnid, bystack, pitolosco, Skizzo, renzilla, FraidaPG, MrMout, USNA1981, Albatross1, kvirin, asktoby, KippaStep, lynik, jaybz, chelliot, MilkmanWes, CrameShill, Cramer22, SantanaAbraxas, tHeB3as7, sebvdv, Zaltabar, Transtrid, blaadz, Giano583, Pelintra03, NitkoNitkov, Sysel43, gamesb0nd, madhouze, swapnilk, FrAPallA, afflxtionate, mmmaxxximmm and 1716 anonymous agents